The Lents Neighborhood Association works to facilitate neighborhood representation and involvement with local government agencies.
City of Portland : www.portlandonline.com
Representatives elected at-large
- Sam Adams, Mayor
- Nick Fish, Commissioner
- Amanda Fritz, Commissioner
- Randy Leonard, Commissioner
- Dan Saltzman, Commissioner
Multnomah County : www.multco.us
- Jeff Cogen, Chair (at-large)
- Judy Shiprack, District 3 (includes Lents)
- Deborah Kafoury, District 1
- Loretta Smith, District 2
- Diane McKeel, District 4
Metro : www.oregonmetro.gov
- Tom Hughes, Council President (at-large)
- Barbara Roberts, District 6 (includes Lents)
- Shirley Craddick, District 1
- Carlotta Collette, District 2
- Carl Hosticka, District 3
- Kathryn Harrington, District 4
- Rex Burkholder, District 5
Oregon House of Representatives : www.leg.state.or.us
- Mike Schaufler, District 48 (district map)
- Ben Cannon, District 46 (district map)
- Patrick Sheehan, District 51 (district map)
Oregon Senate : www.leg.state.or.us
- Jackie Dingfelder, District 23 (district map)
- Rod Monroe, District 24 (district map)
- Chuck Thomsen, District 26 (district map)
LNA Board Members
Jesse Cornett, Chair
Jesse sets the agenda and presides at LNA meeting. He also represents the neighborhood in various roles. In his “day job” Jesse works with East County businesses. He also serves as an Adjunct Lecturer at Portland State University.
Kyle Linhares, Vice Chair
A recent Lents transplant, Kyle works for the Oregon legislature.
Rebecca Binford, Treasurer
The Treasurer is responsible funds belonging to the LNA
Heather Chapin, Secretary
The Treasurer records and maintains notes for all LNA meeting.
Will Gardner, Public Safety Chair
The Public Safety Chair works with the Portland Police Bureau, crime prevention specialists, to develop crime prevention and safety related programs. The Public Safety Chair serves as the LNA’s representative in the community on various public safety issues.
Cora Potter, Land Use Chair
The Land Use Chair is responsible for reviewing zoning applications, building permits and
Email: Cora at ilovelents dot com
Robert May, Transportation Chair
The Transportation Chair serves as a liaison to Portland Bureau of Transportation, Oregon Department of Transportation and TriMet.
Kelly Grace (focus on outreach)
Amanda Gerace (focus on events)
Raymond Hites (LNA’s historian and representative to East Portland Neighbors