With the offseason program now MTnba2k

Custom home Forums Buy and sell With the offseason program now MTnba2k

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mtnba2k 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mtnba2k
    Participant

With the offseason program now shortened to nine weeks, it’s important that all players are in attendance, even if they limit their on-field work.If I were Beckham’s agent, I’d have him working out at the Giants facility. And if I were in the shoes of <a href=”https://www.mtnba2k.com/”>MTnba2k.com</a> Reese and Mara.

I’d be more than a little concerned about whether Beckham is more focused on being a celebrity than being the NFL’s best receiver.While plenty NFL players are skipping OTAs, Beckham is the lightning rod of the group — just the way he likes it. He craves the limelight and enjoys his image. He obviously believes his profile helped him land the largest shoe deal for any NFL player.

Beckham’s playoff debacle at Lambeau Field, which included him punching a hole in the stadium wall, followed his ill-advised trip to South Beach to party on a boat and hit the clubs with three teammates and Justin Bieber during the week before the game. Reese at the time fired out on the young star, saying, “He’s a smart guy but sometimes he doesn’t do smart things,” and it’s “time to grow up.”

Those are not words a player wants to hear from the guy who signs off on his contract, especially in the first year he is eligible for a huge extension after his rookie deal.But if Beckham really cared about what Reese says, he would have been in the Meadowlands with his teammates and coaches at the start of the offseason program.The receiver has gone so far as to retweet negative statements from <a href=”https://www.mtnba2k.com/Nba-live-mobile-Coins.html”>NBA Live Mobile Coins</a> media about McAdoo’s desire to have all of his players participating in all three phases of the Giants’ offseason program.

Other recent negatives include Beckham skipping out on the Manning Passing Academy at Duke last month. Why would you do that to your QB?In my days as an NFL exec, I signed many star players to top-of-the-market deals in Minnesota, including Hall of Famers John Randle, Chris Doleman, Randall McDaniel and Cris Carter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.