City Services


Report abandoned automobiles – When a vehicle is found in violation, a tow warning notice is placed on it, so that the vehicle owner has the opportunity to correct the violation. Our goal is to achieve voluntary compliance, but vehicles remaining in violation after being warned can be towed and impounded by City order.

Report graffiti – ONI’s Graffiti Abatement Program works with concerned neighbors and business-owners to identify, report and remove graffiti from public and private spaces.

Report nuisance property – Complete information, including your contact information, is required in order to investigate the complaint. Please note that complainant information is strictly confidential and will not be provided to the public.

Portland Development Commission – With the completion of the Outer Southeast Community Plan, the Lents Neighborhood Plan, and the Lents Revitalization Plan, community stakeholders worked together to craft short and long-term objectives for public and private partners to guide an ambitious and comprehensive neighborhood development agenda. As a designated “Town Center,” the future of Lents is also an important component of the Metro 2040 Framework Plan.

SmartTrips – Programs to encourage alternative transportation choices. SmartTrips wants to make sure everyone who lives, works or runs a business in Portland knows about all the options they have for getting around. By choosing to walk, bike, take transit, and carpool Portlanders increase fitness, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and help maintain a liveable environment.

Downspot disconnects – Disconnecting downspouts from the sewer system allows roof water to drain to lawns and gardens. It’s a more natural way to manage roof runoff because it allows water to soak into the ground as plants and soils filter pollutants.

Order bike / walk maps – City-produced maps showing recommended routes for walkers and cyclists in Portland’s quadrants, including Southeast.

Liquor License Notification – More information about the city’s liquor license notification program and report problems at establishments that serve alcohol.